By filling out the information on the right you understand that riding in a Jag Limos LLC. Rent vehicle is a potentially dangerous activity. You understand that the vehicle may need to stop suddenly and without warning. Riding without a seat belt, standing, and walking in a moving vehicle is inherently dangerous. You understand that the floor and steps in the vehicle may be slippery, particularly if it is raining or snowing. You understand that alcohol consumption makes such inherently dangerous conditions more dangerous for me. You assume the risk that you may be injured while using the Jag Limos LLC services. You assume all risks associated with my use of the Jag Limos LLC vehicle or at the establishments/locations where the vehicle may visit. You will not bring any action against Jag Limos LLC, its employees, agents, successors and/or assigns, for personal injury, property loss, or property damage, including any action for negligence, breach of warranty, products liability or strict liability, and hereby forever waive, on my own behalf and on behalf of my successors and/or assigns, the right to bring such action. This release does not apply to injuries caused by intentional or reckless misconduct of Jag Limos LLC personnel. As any vehicle, we also have the potential to have mechanical issues. If this is the case we will refund you or provide another vehicle from a partnering company in town. In this case of unfortunate events we will do our best to keep your party in place.
You affirm that you are at least eighteen years of age and of sound and sober mind and capable of making this Release. Further, You agree that you understand all the language in this document and what you are doing and agreeing not to do by signing it. If you did not fully understand what this document means, You would not sign this document or use a Jag Limos LLC vehicle.
1. All riders must be 18 years of age or older, unless given permission by their parents or guardians.
2. Riders must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol.
3. All alcoholic beverages and people holding them must remain on the Jag Limos LLC vehicle at all times.
4. Renters may bring on board alcoholic beverages such as liquor, beer, wine or other fermented beverages as allowed by law as long as renter is 21 years of age or older. Renter takes full responsibility alcoholic beverages and will not allow anyone under age to consume it.
5. The Jag Limos LLC driver is responsible for the Jag Limos LLC vehicle and his/her decisions are final.
6. All laws and rules regarding alcohol and behavior apply to all passengers before, during and after Jag Limos LLC services. Inappropriate behavior will result in the offending passenger(s) being asked to disembark immediately. No refund will be issued to passengers(s) asked to disembark. Passengers will be responsible for their own transportation from point of disembarking. Inappropriate behavior includes but is not limited to: Extreme intoxication, Giving alcohol to non-passengers, inappropriate language or gestures, Public urination /vomiting, Loitering more than 5 minutes after tour, Excessive noise/screaming , violence or threats of violence, or any other behavior deemed to be inappropriate.
7. Any transgressions of the above restrictions may result in the driver ending the tour immediately. No refund will be issued for tours ended early due to passenger behavior.
Fees are as follows:
Throw up/excessive clean up fee: $250
Broken Table Fee: $300
Broken TV Fee: $700 Per TV
Broken Window Fee: $1,000 Per item damaged
Smoking fee: $250
There are 3 emergency exits located on the bus. Please ask your driver to assist you if you need further instruction with location or operation of the exits!
Unless an item is broken on the bus or a crime is committed
****Everything that happens on the bus is confidential between Jag Limos Llc and passengers.****
It is your party, your fun!
We look forward to your experience!